The establishment of DSM structures.
The implementation of energy-hungry equipment and use databases.
The implementation of energy information system.
Energy saving potential identification and the definition of energy efficiency projects in the industrial, commercial and residential sectors.
Definition of energy saving demonstration protocols.
Development of demonstration projects (Effective lighting, energy consumption labeling, driving force diagnosis …).
Institutional, organizational and implementation of legislative texts and regulations studies.
• Being independent engineers who do their job according to the best rules of art.
• Providing performances respecting the triptych of quality, Cost and deadline.
• Our customs are our partners, we work in perfect synergy to guarantee the knowledge transfer and act in their best interests.
• Conform to ethics rules and the deontology of our job and respect the principles of struggle against fraud and corruption.
The choice of areas of our activities corresponds to our conviction to the following fundamental principles:
• Universal and inclusive access to energy in its different forms contributes to human development through its positive impact on health, education as well as the development of new activities providing income including the most vulnerable populations.
• Energy efficiency is a considerable part of economic performance in the productive systems. It supposes the modernization of energy systems, the optimization of the offer and the mastery of the energy demand as well as the integrated resources planning.
• Improving the contribution of renewable energy in the future energy mix, is a strategic orientation of sustainable development.
• The search of economic performance in relation to the choice of energy forms leads to the evaluation of the whole cycle of each energy since its production till the elimination of associated products to optimize its carbon imprint.
• Water, as a renewable but vulnerable resource, is considered according to the same fundamental principles and strategic orientations applied to energy in case of an Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM).